Congregation Beth Israel creates a vibrant and meaningful community for its adult members through a diverse array of programs to enrich your Jewish experience and commitment. Whether you:
- are interested in the arts
- believe in standing up and acting for Social Justice
- were born Jewish or not and want to learn more about Judaism
- want to get involved with a Youth Group
- are searching for W.A.Y.S. to nurture your spiritual side
- are Single, over 50 and want to meet other like-minded adults
- looking for fellowship & ways to support our Temple and community through Sisterhood or Brotherhood
- need help navigating Interfaith relationships & families
- looking for fun and activities with other active Seniors
We have programs just for you! Come. Be a part of your community.
In addition to our many adult programs listed in our left navigation. We also have numerous volunteer opportunities. Click on Ways to Get Involved and check out our many active Committees and see how you would like to get involved.